Research works I have been a part of.
- On Finer Separations between Subclasses of Read-once Oblivious ABPs,
- with C. Ramya.
- To appear in the proceedings of STACS 2022.
- Hitting Sets for Algebraic Models: Constructions and Consequences,
- PhD thesis, advised by Ramprasad Saptharishi.
- If VNP is hard, then so are Equations for it,
- On Existence of Algebraically Natural Proofs,
- Near-optimal Bootstrapping Hitting Sets for Algebraic Models,
- Quasi-polynomial Hitting Sets for Circuits with Restricted Parse Trees,