I am a researcher interested in Theory of computation. In particular, I enjoy thinking about problems in and around Complexity Theory, especially the ones with an algebraic or a combinatorial flavour.
Currently, the specific areas of my interest are as follows.
- Algebraic circuit complexity (know more)
- Communication complexity (wiki)
- Algebraic pseudorandomness and natural proofs
I will soon be joining the Department of Computer Science, University of Haifa as a postdoc, where I will be hosted by Or Meir.
Prior to that, I obtained my PhD from the School of Technology and Computer Science (STCS) at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. For my PhD thesis, I was fortunate to be advised by Ramprasad Saptharishi.
- [Jun 2021] Defended my PhD thesis titled “Hitting Sets for Algebraic Models: Constructions and Consequences”.
- [Jan 2017] Started my work in polynomial identity testing under the guidance of Ramprasad Saptharishi.
- [Jul 2015] Joined School of Technology and Computer Science at TIFR-Mumbai as a graduate student.