I am a researcher interested in the theory of computation. In particular, I enjoy thinking about problems in and around Complexity Theory, especially the ones with an algebraic or a combinatorial flavour.
Some of the areas that I am currently looking at are as follows.
- Algebraic circuit complexity (know more)
- Communication complexity (wiki)
- Algebraic pseudorandomness and natural proofs
Prior to this, I obtained my PhD from the School of Technology and Computer Science (STCS) at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. For my PhD thesis, I was fortunate to be advised by Ramprasad Saptharishi.
- [Oct 2021] Joined the University of Haifa as a postdoctoral researcher.
- [Jun 2021] Defended my PhD thesis titled “Hitting Sets for Algebraic Models: Constructions and Consequences”.
- [Jan 2017] Started my work in polynomial identity testing under the guidance of Ramprasad Saptharishi.